Before our clients or prospects engage Consistant Info to register Sdn. Bhd. Company, they usually asked a lot of questions. One of the most popular inquiries is what are the 3 annual fees to maintain the Sdn. Bhd. Company in Malaysia.
For entrepreneurs looking for transparent pricing, Consistant Info is the best option to embark on your business journey which is aligned with our slogan – Every Success Start with You!
1. The first cost that you need to pay is the monthly secretary fees. Our monthly secretary fees range from RM38 per month.
2. The second fee that you are required to pay is the filing of annual returns, which is only RM270. Annual return contains the following information:
– Business activities
– Location of the business
– Registered office
– Particulars of its director(s)
– Particulars of the company secretary
– Particulars of members with their shareholding particulars in the company
Under the Companies Act 2016, this is the duty of Sdn. Bhd. Company to submit an annual return every year within thirty (30) days of the anniversary date for the local company, on their registered date. The reason to submit the annual return is to inform various stakeholders that your company is still exist at the anniversary date for the year submitted.
3. The last annual recurring fee is the lodgment of financial statements and audited reports to the Companies Commission of Malaysia (SSM), which is only at RM180.
The reports provide important information to stakeholders to assess or evaluate the Sdn. Bhd. Company financial health. For example, some of the vital information obtained are the Balance Sheet, Profit or Loss Account, and Cash Flow Statement. The directors of a Sdn. Bhd. Company is ultimately responsible to maintain and keep proper accounting and other records that will enable the preparation of true and fair financial statements of the Sdn. Bhd. Company.
In a nutshell, it costs less than RM1,000 to maintain a Sdn. Bhd. Company in Malaysia.